Monday 17 March 2014

37 weeks, 1 day, 1 hour......

Do I have a problem? I still know precisely how many weeks its been since Little Man (LM) was born. When will I stop this constant countdown?

I have now learnt to say how many months old he is rather than weeks when asked (as you get a rather blank stare as the person who has asked is trying to mentally convert weeks into months).

At what point in his life will I stop giving such a precise breakdown of his age? When he is 16 will I be proudly telling anyone who will listen that he is 832 weeks old?

Even with sleep deprivation I am still spot on with my weekly calculation and maybe that's what's keeping me going. I may have forgotten everything else in my baby haze but I am desperately holding onto a tiny bit of mental calculation to show I haven't completely been overtaken by baby brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment